Pink SP Fibreglass Sand Filters are the perfect high performance sand filter. They are incredibly simple to operate and maintain, and are built with long-term reliability in mind. Plus, the high efficient design provides all the clean, crystal clear water your pool requires year after year.
Six-function multi-port valve (MPV) for easy control of all filter functions • Filter • Waste • Backwash • Closed • Rinse • Recirculate
Pink SP 28/40mm Specification:
Effective Filter Area 4.1ft2 / 0.38m2
Sand Required 185kg
Minimum Flow Rate 230 lpm / Maximum Flow Rate 350 lpm
Turnover Capacity (litres) 8 hours = 168,800
Turnover Capacity (litres) 10 hours = 210,000
Turnover Capacity (litres) 12 hours = 252,000
Pink SP pool filter operation doesn’t come any easier. The multi-port valve puts all filter functions right at your fingertips—just rotate the handle to the desired position and the Pink SP filter does the rest for sure and simple operation.
All Pink SP Fibreglass Sand Filters:
- Spun-woven fibreglass construction for exceptional strength, chemical resistance and long life.
- UV resistant tank.
- Stainless steel clamp for corrosion resistance and allows 360 degree rotation of multi-port valve to simplify installation.
- Top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand bed.
- Top mount 6-function 1½” or 2” multi-port valve features a pressure gauge, sight glass and manual air relief for optimum filtration efficiency. Large capacity 28” models is available with a 2” valve.
- Internal design ensures that water is exposed to maximum sand surface area for superior filtration performance and efficient backwashing.
- Max working pressure: 250KPA
- Max working/ambient temperature: 50ºC
- Max water temperature: 43ºC
- Silica sand size: 0.5 – 0.8mm
Pink SP 28/40mm dimensions A: 1050mm dimension X B: 723mm